Tuesday 26 November 2013

All I Want for Christmas....

Dear Santa,

This year has been my favourite year so far and I feel I have been extremely good and have been working really hard. I would really appreciate if you could consider the following items as Christmas Presents for me!

First up is this lush coat from Topshop. Everyone NEEDS a lovely warm winter coat, so really this is an absolute essential.

 I love a good book, but haven't been able to find anything that I have really gotten into since I read P.S I Love You (that was a long time ago!). So this year, I would really love an Amazon Voucher so I can update my "book" collection on my Kindle!



  And finally, I desperately need to update my make up collection! I LOVE Clarins...and am looking to branch out and start using more Benefit products too! Any products or even vouchers would be appreciated!


I think that's all for this year. But perhaps you could send a little snow our way too! Would be lovely to have a white Christmas!

Let me know what is on your Christmas list this year! And can anyone recommend some good books too!?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment