Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Favourites #1

To make sure I stick to blogging regularly, I have decided to introduce my Friday Favourites. I will blog once a week (alongside other random posts) to update you on all my favourite things! So here we go...

This week I have discoved my love for The 1975. The Manchester (UK) based rock/indie band have been helping me through the stresses of my final year and I literally cannot get enough of them! My favourite song is "Girls".

 

Next on the list is Cats Wearing Tights. Yes this is a real thing and yes it does provide me with hours of entertainment! I stumbled across the Facebook page last week and find it is a great way to avoid doing anything productive!

Last on my list of Friday Favourites this week is my new Sleek Lipstick! I am new to Sleek products and after deciding I definitely needed some new make up, I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug. I ordered the Contour Kit (in Light), the Au Naturel iDivine Palette & the Barely There Lipstick. I'll be honest, I ordered the lipstick to make up the offer but I am so pleased I did. It gives a light pinky colour to my lips & goes on so easily. Obviously you do need to reapply this one - however for the price (£4.99) I never expected this one to stay put. I will definitely be ordering more lipsticks from Sleek in future!




What would you include on your Friday Favourites list?

   
ZoFlo


No comments:

Post a Comment