Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Favourites #2

First on my list of favourites for this week is...
CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!
Not entirely sure if it is too early to be getting excited about this, but I've been getting into the Christmas spirit all week with my present wrapping and decoration purchases so I felt it was definitely okay to get a Christmas jumper too!

You can pick up both of these from Primark for just £12!

Next up is the new series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! Everyone always complains about reality TV, but lets be honest - we all secretly love it. The Bushtucker Trials are great and I know most of the Celebrities on it this year so I am definitely going to be hooked! Click here to see Mondays Bushtucker Trial. Matthew & Joey both did incredibly well!

Another of my favourites is a recent purchase of mine - a black cat hat! I will be wearing it all winter! It's so cute and I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I got it a few weeks ago from Next and it is still available online. For only £10 I think it would be foolish not to add this to your winter collection!


The last thing I have put on my list of Friday Favourites is Carnivals! Apparently it's only us Southern Folk that do Carnivals and I love them. I always make sure I go to one of the bigger ones once a year (this year was Glastonbury Carnival) and tend to drag my family along with me too! It was my little Niece's first Carnival experience too and she absolutely loved it!

Me & My Niece at Glastonbury Carnival

Let me know if you have found any Christmas Jumpers else where...or if reality TV is your guilty pleasure too!

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment