Monday 30 December 2013

101 Things in 1001 Days #33


I know this is quite an easy thing to complete, but I rarely go out in fancy dress as it usually turns out to be quite expensive and not many of my friends enjoy it - this is probably the first time this year that I have been out in fancy dress! So what was the theme I hear you all asking? It was an 80's Night! I have always wanted to go out in 80's fancy dress as it seemed like such a fun era! Nick and I opted for the 80's fitness look so we could pulled together our own thing, which ended up looking like this...

"I got love for you, if you were born in the 80's"
 My outfit was made up of converse, leggings, swimming costume and bumbag which I already had. Then I got the top from New Look, leg warmers from Primark (they were bedsocks which we cut) and the sweat bands and visor came from our local fancy dress shop. You can't see it in this photo, but I had done my eye make up pink, silver and black - attempting to mimic the 80's look. I liked my hair - I curled it and back combed the top, before tying half of it up on the top of my hair! I want to do my hair like this all the time


It was a really fun night and was great to see what other people came up with to fit within the 80's theme!

Have you been to any fancy dress parties recently?

 
ZoFlo




No comments:

Post a Comment