Friday 6 December 2013

Friday Favourites #4

I am beginning this weeks Friday Favourites with a very entertaining YouTube Video that I cannot stop watching. My friend Hannah introduced me to this and whenever I need a little lift...I take a break and watch this. I hope you all find it as entertaining as I do!



Why My Cat is Sad definitely has to make an appearance on my Friday Favourites list this week! I could scroll through the Twitter page for hours on end - it makes me laugh so much! If you like Cats you will love this. And if you don't like Cats, please take a look anyway because this page may just convert you! Even though this one was Tweeted months ago - it's still my favourite one!


I can't believe I haven't mentioned this on my Friday Favourites before - but Grey's Anatomy is my final Favourite for this week! I started working my way through the boxset at the beginning of this year. Unfortunately Uni work has got in the way recenetly, but I have just finished Season 6 and oh my goodness it was intense!! If anyone is looking to get into a good series, I 100% recommened Grey's Anatomy!!


Could you recommend any America TV Series for when I finish Grey's?


ZoFlo



No comments:

Post a Comment