Wednesday 29 January 2014

Midweek Motivation


Today, I thought I would send you all a little Midweek Motivation. Wednesdays can be tough as we are half way through the week, but still the weekend is just out of reach! I'm not particularly excited for this weekend as it is the weekend that I don't see Nick...and being a Student, I feel I don't appreciate weekends as much as I should as I am only in Uni 2 days a week! But anyway, for anyone who is having a tough week, please enjoy the following Motivational Quote I found on Pinterest (where else!)



 Although I am enjoying my time at Uni and am really enjoying my course, I do sometimes doubt if I will be able to get a job in the Event Industry when I graduate - it's a dog eat dog world out there and sometimes it actually scares me! But this quote helps to remind me that even if I don't make it into the Event Industry, there are a million other options that can be explored, so never give up. If any of you reading this are worried about your current plan / "plan A" not working out, then don't worry....you can just make 25 other plans to work towards instead (admittedly, before Event Management, I considered Paramedic Sciences, Midwifery, Photography and Sports Science...I obviously enjoy learning new things!)

Enjoy the rest of your week!
 
ZoFlo



No comments:

Post a Comment