Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Favourites #13

This week, I tuned into Fearne Cottons Radio1 Show for the first time in such a long long time. I absolutely love Fearne and she always plays music that I always fall in love with. The first song she played on Tuesday's show was Riptide by Vance Joy and I immediately loved it! I have been listening to it all week and cannot get it out of my head. I can always rely on Fearne to introduce me to new music - she never lets me down! Check out the video below and let me know what you think.


Next up is BBC Three Series Pramface. I watched this AGES ago when series one was first released. I swear after series one it just disappeared for a really long time - unless I was just completely clueless and somehow managed to miss it. So I have been catching up with series two on BBC iPlayer. If you haven't watched it before I would definitely recommend it. It's such easy watching and is slightly comical in places. I loved series one, but series two is probably the funniest of the two. Have you seen it before? Let me know what you think.

This week my beloved MAC Fluidline Liquid Eyeliner ran out (boohoo) so I have started using SmashBox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner. I purchased this from an outlet makeup store in Swindon Outlet Centre when I went to visit Hannah last summer . It was £11.50 and the girls working in the store said it was exactly the same if not better than the MAC Fluidline (rrp £15). Currently I am loving it. It is a great product which I am proud to have in my Beauty Box. The packaging is a little plasticy and tacky - if that makes sense - compared to the glass packaging used for the MAC eyeliner, but other than that it is perfect. It stays on really well all day (just like the MAC version) and considering its Waterproof, it isn't difficult to get off at night.

 
What would you include on your Friday Favourites for this week? 
 
ZoFlo


No comments:

Post a Comment