Friday 28 February 2014

Friday Favourites #16

Wow, my 16th week of Friday Favourites! How time flies! This week I would like to introduce you to my new best friends - McVities Double Chocolate Digestives! Holy Cow these are so so yummy and so so moreish! It's so hard to stop yourself from polishing off a whole packed! They are probably my favourite naughty treat at the moment! And as well as their yummy Digestives...they have an amazing new advert too! If you haven't already seen it, you will squeal with excitement (I love cats!)



This week I used the Nails Inc. Treatment pack which is amazing! I think I will have to do a full review of this because it's so awesome. One of my closest friends works in the beauty industry and occasionally surprises me with lovely free beauty gifts and last week it was this! It is Treatment Pack 3 which is used to combat dry and damaged nails. So far I have only used the 4 Way Nail Buffer and A&E Protein & Vitamin Treatment. The Buffer is insane, it left my nails feeling so smooth I almost didn't want to add the nail treatment on top! But as it acts as a moisturiser and conditioner for your nails I decided to give it a go. You need to apply it everyday for a week - I have only been using it for three days and my nails feel so much healthier already!


Last on my list is Junior Paramedics, a new series on BBC3. Did anyone watch Junior Doctors? I absolutely loved it so when I saw Junior Paramedics advertise I immediately knew I would love it...as well as the fact that I have always wanted to be a Paramedic. I am always in awe of Paramedics so seeing the intense training these Students are going through is inspiring! If you haven't seen it, be sure to catch up on iPlayer!

What have been you favourites of this week?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment