Sunday 2 March 2014

Give a Girl the Right Shoes and She Can Conquer the World - Marilyn Monroe

What girls don't love a beautiful pair of shoesies? I thought I would share with you all a selection of my current favourites - let me know what you think :)

Topshop - Swoon Heart Print Slipper Shoes
How adorable are these! Such a fun print that is perfect for the Spring! I absolutely love these and am dying to add them to my collection. This would add a lovely bit of colour to any outfit.

TopShop - £28

New Look - Monochome Woven Tab Slipper Shoes
Notice a theme developing with my choice of favourites? I just think Slipper Shoes are super comfy and easy to slip on quickly when you're on your way out of the door. I love these ones, they are slightly more formal than the TopShop Heart Printed ones so could be perfect for the office or to wear during an evening out - when you can't handle heels.

New Look - £19.99

Misselfridge - Blaise Slingback Boots
Perhaps these will be good for special occasions considering I am not great with heels. But these are so beaut, I think I am in love. And Misselfridge currently have 30% off all Shoes so these babies come in at £38.50. Quick, quick, quick!


Misselfridge - Original Price-  £55 / Sale Price - £38.50

Office - Bronson Cut Out Brown Leather Boots
I love these boots, they are so cute. Perfect for the Spring when its warming up a little, but still not quite warm enough for Pumps. These are currently on sale in Office too...so hurry up before you miss out!


Office - Original Price£ - 75 / Sale Price - £52

Unfortunately none of these beauties will be making their way into my wardrobe any time soon...I'm waiting for Pay Day (end of this month *cries*). Let me know if there are any shoes you have your eye on.

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment