Monday 14 April 2014

Little Miss Green Fingers!

For a while now I have been thinking about putting together my own Veggie Patch in the Garden. I have always grown up eating home grown Veggies, so wanted to give it a go for myself - I'm not sure if this is going to be successful though! I haven't a clue where things grow best or how often to water anything (oh dear). As the weather was pretty nice over the weekend, me and Nick decided to get out in the garden and put together our designated vegetable area - mainly Nick, but I helped when I could. What do you think? It's only a little one but it's the perfect size for just the two of us. We haven't put anything in it just yet as my Dad is currently prepping it all at his, then he will help me plant it all.

 

We also picked up some Strawberry Plants, which I planted over the weekend too! I'm excited to see how these turn out as I love Strawberries - and so does my two year old niece who thinks they are being grown especially for her (I'm not so sure about this)!

 

If you grow your own vegetables, let me know if you have any handy hints and tips - As a completely clueless beginner I would really appreciate all the help and advice I can get.

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment