Sunday 10 August 2014

Sunday Baking // Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Traybake



Sorry I have been so absent recently - adusting to working life is hard & I have been so busy most weekends with various events & family days out! But this weekend I have had nothing to do & it has been amazing! Sometimes the best weekends are the ones where you can just do as you please. So on this rotten, wet & windy Sunday, I decided to bake!

What with the new series of the Great British Bake Off, I felt it was only right to join in and attempt a recipe I have been eyeing up for months! I found this one in a home magazine & seeing something that involved chocolate & raspberries, I was immediately excited!


I am usually rubbish at following recipes but all of the ingredients were really simple (nothing too exotic / pricey) and the recipe was easy too!

   


What do you think? Have you done any Sunday baking recently? I would love for you to share your recipes so I can try them out too.

 
ZoFlo

2 comments:

  1. These look so good. Brownies never come out right for me!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley - you should try these. They are so easy :)

      Delete