Sunday 26 October 2014

Christmas Stocking // Fantastic Ribbons*

 I have recently been sent some lovely festive Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons and as I am feeling (prematurely) Christmassy, I thought I would have a play and see what I could create using it. I was sent two different types, one which said "Do Not Open until 25th December" and the other said "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - Super Cute!

 After much contemplating, I decided it would be a great addition to a Christmas Stocking - something I have never made before! I had some red fabric lying around and to make it look that little bit more festive, I used some material that I got free from Sew! I thought the ribbon would look great to separate the two different fabrics.



You can't see in the above photo, but I used the "Santa Claus" Ribbon to make a small loop so the stocking can be hung up on a bed post / by the fire on Christmas Eve, ready for Santa to fill it with goodies!! Fantastic Ribbons have such a great range of Christmas Ribbon - head on over to their website and take a look before it's too late!

What do you think of my Christmas Stocking? What will you be creating with your Christmas Ribbon?

 
ZoFlo


I was sent:



No comments:

Post a Comment