Sunday 28 December 2014

#CraftBlogClub // Secret Santa

Holla! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas - I think this year was my best Christmas yet!! This year I decided to take part in the Craft Blog Club Secret Santa. It's the first year I have been involved in any kind of Blogger Secret Santa & I really wanted to get involved as it is a great way to get to know other Craft Bloggers & you get to make a cute, unique gift for someone - as well as receive something too!! Names were pulled out of a hat at random and I was given the lovely Emma Jones! I chose to make Scrabble tree decorations to stick with the festive theme! I made some for myself last year and everyone always compliments them so thought they would be a fab gift idea. I also wanted to do something that could be enjoyed after Christmas too, so decided on a Hessian Heart that can be hung in the home!


After sending my gift in the post, I eagerly awaited the delivery of mine! I was a little naughty and opened mine on Christmas Eve as I was too excited to wait - Oops! I got the cutest coaster from Fiona (Fizzi Jayne)! She said that the inspiration came from my baking posts...I do love abit of baking!! Isn't it the nicest? I think the Candy Canes will come in handy for a Mint Hot Chocolate as well...!


I am so pleased with my gift and happy with the gift I sent as well! Were you part of the Craft Blog Club Secret Santa? If you were, post your blog link below; I would love to read your post about it too!! 

♥   
ZoFlo




No comments:

Post a Comment