Thursday 1 January 2015

Thursday Thoughts #5 // Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

Bit of a typical New Year thought today!


Like most people, when it comes to the end of another year I ponder over what I have achieved throughout the year and think of what I would like to do with the following one! 2014 has been a good one, although there has been a few crappy moments thrown in for good measure. Bittersweet. But with a new job to look forward to, a long weekend in Paris booked & various Music Concerts planned, I am really excited to get stuck into 2015! I always attempt to make resolutions for the New Year, but these usually last a few days before I forget/give up. This year I just want to focus on having fun with those who make me happy, trying lots of new things and of course making time for many more exciting craft projects. All realistic goals for 2015 I think!

Do you have any resolutions for 2015?

   
ZoFlo


No comments:

Post a Comment