Thursday 19 February 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #1



A couple of the things on my list of 101 Things I actually completed last year - with the most important one being to Graduate. Graduation was such a great day & I can honestly say to any struggling final year student that it is all totally worth it...I swear! Keep powering through & don't give up as you will get there eventually & it will be the best feeling when it's all over. My Dissertation deadline was the best day - I had worked my butt off & knew I couldn't of possibly tried any harder so was so glad to get it bound & handed in. Even more glad when I recieved confirmation that I got a first - definitely worth the blood, sweat & tears (seriously)!


Getting all robed up was so much fun, although made me wonder why I worried so much about my dress choice as you can barely see it in any of my photos. Of course I was also nervous about walking up infront of a Cathedral full of people, but that was a total breeze. I think my choice of shoe definitely helped with this though - simple black wedges never fail. And it was great to see all my favourite Uni Girls as well - we hadn't seen each other since May & Graduation was in November!


So after all of the endless hours of Dissertation Research, the late night / early morning library sessions, the ridiculous amounts of money spent on academic text books...I can proudly say I have Graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a 2:1 in BA (Hons) Event Management Sandwich Degree. Phhhewwwww! I think that's enough education for me now...time to tackle the real, working world!

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment