Sunday 15 February 2015

My Favourite Pancake Toppings!

So as Pancake Day is this Tuesday, I thought it was only appropriate to fill you in on all of my favourite Pancake Toppings! If you don't know how to make Pancakes then I have included my ingredients list below for you (although I once made Pancakes at Uni with an American girl who informed me that I was infact making Crepes, not proper American Style Pancakes)!


Whilst we were in Paris, we probably had Crepes with Nutella everyday - calories don't count on holiday right? So the obvious choice is Nutella, but to make it seem more healthy I add Banana! You could also exchange the Nutella for Peanut Butter. Or just have all three! I have Pancakes, Peanut Butter & Banana for Breakfast most mornings & it is just so dreamy. If you are looking for something a little less sickly & a more healthy option - well done you - then try Mango & Blueberry! I am obsessed with Mangos recently. I find them so tasty and it's nice to have something different to your standard apple / plum / orange. They go really nicely with Blueberry & you can always add a little syrup to make it even sweeter / a little naughtier! I think this year I may go really crazy & try it with Ice Cream - I have never experienced this before but I think it sounds yummy!


If you aren't too keen on getting all adventurous on Pancake Day, then you could just stick to good old Lemon & Sugar. A traditional favourite of mine and isn't too sickly so you can eat double the amount of Pancakes! What are your favourite Pancake Toppings?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment