Thursday 12 March 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #84


Make a Scrapbook

This is something that will be completely on-going, but one that I wanted to share with you all. I am quite a sentimental person & keep absolutely everything that holds some kind of memory to me. As you can imagine, I have accumilated alot of stuff over the past year & a half of being with Nick, so I decided to make a Scrapbook. I think it is a shame to keep things in a box hidden away where it will never be seen or shared with others. It took me for ages to get started with this properly as I really wanted it to look perfect, as it is something I will keep & look back on in years to come. I have included a few pages below for you to take a look at...


I'm sure this isn't the most exciting post for you all, but perhaps it may inspire you to make your own Scrapbook of memories. I think they are a great idea & you don't even need to spend a ridiculous amount of money making it look nice. Just grab some wrapping paper / magazine cut outs / an old newspapers to create different layers / textures, making each page look more exciting. Do you do Scrapbooking? Let me know in the comments box below if you have any tips?

 
ZoFlo

P.S. Don't forget to like my page on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment