Friday 20 March 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

Random post today, but Lucy from Sons Brighten Up My Day (Thank you Lucy) has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! So the deal is:

Thank the person who nominated you & link back to them in your post
Share seven facts about yourself
Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award 


So here we go...
  1. I am a lefty - Nick thinks this is hilarious & always mocks me for it.
  2. I hate people touching me feet. It seriously isn't allowed!
  3. I'm scared of the Sea.
  4. I am a Purple Belt in Kickboxing
  5. I have completed a Half Marathon in 2 hours 20. No idea how I managed that but I'm real proud of myself for it!
  6. I have met Philip Schofield - I love him
  7. I have always wanted to be a Paramedic - but opted for an Event Management Degree instead
 I nominate:






And anyone else who wants to take part :)

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment