Thursday 2 April 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #30

Fill up a photo frame with people I care about...

Over the past year or so that me & Nick have lived together (Wow, that long already) we have accumilated a few photo frames with photos of people that we both care about - both friends & family! I thought I would share these with you as one of my 101 Things in 1001 Days!




I love having photos around the house. It's a great way to remind yourself of some amazing memories & is also a great conversation starter if you have guests around. Pretty much all of the photos we have around the house always remind me of something amazing & always makes me smile when I look back & think about it. What photos do you have up in your home that make you smile the most?

 
ZoFlo

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I want to get more photo frames for my house, they make a home so much cosier! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, I love having photos up around the house :)

      Delete