Thursday 4 June 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #43

Complete Greys Anatomy

(If you're currently working your way through Greys, then don't worry you can read on - there are no spoilers in this post. I promise!)

This one has literally taken me years! I started watching Greys Anatomy in 2013, when a few people I knew recommended it to me. The minute I started watching it, I was hooked! I soon began to feel like the characters were my actual, real life friends...sad isn't it?! If you are a massive fan, then I am sure you will understand & totally agree with me. So many wild story lines, including shock deaths, countless weddings & so much snoo snoo in the on call room! Is this real surgeon life. If it is, I am glad I didn't choose to go down that route. Too much drama.

Image taken from Google Images

I won't lie, I am slighlty upset that I have come to the end of it all - I am not sure what to watch now. Nothing seems good enough anymore! I am crossing this one off my list as technically I have completed it - but you never know, there could be a series 12 (I hope)!

 
ZoFlo

P.S. "It's a beautiful day to save lives" *sits & cries*

1 comment:

  1. I love this show only recently started watching it!

    ReplyDelete