Friday 28 August 2015

100 Happy Days // Challenge Completed

I cannot believe my 100 Happy Days has come to an end! I started this challenge wayyyy back in May, which seems like such a long time ago now. It is amazing how quickly the time has gone & the things that have changed during that time as well. Here are my final photos of the last part of my 100 Happy Days...






Some highlights of my 100 Happy Days include winning a competition, being offered a new job, selling an item on Etsy & becoming a Make-a-Wish Volunteer. Although these are really big & exciting things, I have also learnt to enjoy the simple, everyday things in life - like making a really yummy dinner, reading a good book & spending time with my friends! If you want to take a look at all of my 100 Happy Day photos you can either search the Hashtag "100HappyDaysOfZoFlo" on Instagram or see my blog updates listed below


Have you completed the 100 Happy Days Challenge? 

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment