Sunday 30 August 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #92

Upload a Video on YouTube

When I wrote this, I am pretty sure I had in mind some kind of DIY Tutorial or similar. But I'll be totally honest with you - I would find that hideously awkward! I wouldn't even know where to begin & definitely don't have the confidence to sit in front of a camera & babble on before uploading it for all to see. Scary! So instead, I have settled for a lovely little GoPro video edit of a Sunday bike ride in the sun we had a few weeks ago. It was a lovely day & we didn't have much else to do. I got Nick the GoPro for his Birthday so we thought it would be fun to test it out. I did a very basic video edit & added in some music. It was really fun & I want to make so many more videos of our day trips/adventures so watch this space (although I wouldn't ever do a proper vlog as again, I think I would be too awkward). So here is my first (very simple) YouTube video.




I hope you enjoyed it! If you did, please hit the like button. And if you want to stay updated with any of our future advertures, maybe hit the subcribe button :)

 
ZoFlo


Music: Love Like This - Kodaline

No comments:

Post a Comment