Wednesday 2 December 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #12

Work in a Job I love!

Well hello there! It's been a long time I know (sorry)! There are a number of reasons for my absence, with the main one being a new job I started back in September! Starting a new job is scary, but I was super nervous as since finishing university last summer, I just hadn't really settled anywhere & found a job role that I really felt happy in. Within the first week I knew this job was just perfect for me. Phew! 

For those of you wondering, I work for my local Mind Charity as a Community Fundraiser. Mental Health is a topic I find so fascinating & have a great passion for so when I was offered the job, I kinda knew I would love it! And the job role is perfect for me as I am actually able to put my degree to good use! 


I have always been a person who loves being challenged & learning new things, which this job role certainly offers me! I get bored easily so working on lots of different projects at once keeps me motivated and I really love being able to use my creativity to come up with my own ideas too. I think its safe to say that this is a big fat tick on my 101 Things & I am so pleased, as I was starting to wonder if this one was a little unrealistic!

Now that I am settled in my new job, I am going to start blogging regularly again as I have really missed it. If you enjoy reading my posts, please do comment!


ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment