Wednesday 2 March 2016

Kirstie Allsopp Button Kit // Review

Hey remember that competition I won last summer? Well here's another review of one of the kits I won - this time it's the Kirstie Allsopp Button Kit. The buttons can be used for lots of different crafts, but I jumped straight into jewellery making (crossing off another of my 101 Things). 


I decided to create my own bracelet using yellow, cream & grey buttons. You get lots of different charms included in the kit, which I absolutely love! I did add a couple to my bracelet but it seemed a bit much, so I decided to stick to one; a cute safety pin! 


I found this kit super easy to use & there are so many things you can use the buttons for. The only thing I would say is that the necklace chain is rather short (literally it is almost a choker) which is a shame as I love a good necklace! But nevertheless, it is a lovely little kit that could be a great give for an avid crafter or someone who is new to the crafting scene! 

Have you created any button masterpieces before?

♥ 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment