Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Pattern Stash!

The other day I was organising my fabric & pattern stash. I didn't realise how many patterns I had until I whipped around my sewing room & collected them all up, so I thought it was only fair to share my favourite ones with you.

All of the patterns (& Humphrey)!

I am currently using the New Look K6144 pattern for a dress making project I am working on. It is really easy to follow, although it has been a while since I have had to sew darts so I had to really think about what I was doing!


I used this pattern to make my Mums Christmas gift. It was free from the Daily Mail & is the most simple pattern ever!


I recently got some really cheap, thick upholstery material from a Flea Market which I plan to make a skirt with (which also cost me £1.50 for a meter & a half). It always takes me a while to decide, but I have managed to whittle it down to 2 options - the New Look K6217 or K6107! Which one would you pick?


I have finally organised everything nicely, into a vintage suitcase that use to belong to my grandparents. It is very snug so just means I can't make any more purchases for a while...


What are your favourite patterns?

♥ 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment